Our client in Logansport, IN is looking to add an experienced Process Engineer to their team. This company is global manufacturing leader that produces parts for the commercial and automotive industry.
As a Process Engineer you will be...
- Making recommendations on process improvements
- Working alongside management across multiple departments to develop manufacturing methods
- Designing, implementing, and troubleshooting electrical equipment. systems, and components
- Programming electrical controls & systems
- Utilizing electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic hardware/software systems
You should have...
- 4 years experience working in a manufacturing environment
- A technical Engineering degree with a background in electrical
- A familiarity with OEM standards
- Demonstrated a history of analytical and problem solving skills
Azimuth is an Equal Opportunity Employer