Our manufacturing client with multiple facilities in the Chicagoland area is seeking a Process Engineer to manage their operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Gear manufacturing process development and definition, and input to Bill of Process (BOP)/Bill of Engineering (BOE)
- Human factors consideration
- Efficient material flow
- Design, construction, integration, plant installation, successful launch and continuous improvement of equipment and tools required in plants for the production of high quality gears
- Providing technical direction to and oversight of outside vendor sources for gears, gear blanks and related components
- work may involve development and testing of advanced process technology
Education: BS/BA degree in Operations Management, Engineering, or equivalent experience working in management
- Should have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Manufacturing with Set-up Operator experience.
- Must have a strong business background and be computer literate in Engineering Design Programs, Microsoft Outlook, Work, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Salary: $80K - 90K/Year
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer