We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Rep to start in the Homer Glen, IL Office. This is a temp to hire position
- Order Processing: Receive orders, verify in accounting software that items on a PO are current and in stock, verify that clients are within their credit terms, confirm receipt and availability with customers, informing the customers of quoted freight charges and estimated delivery date for their order, inputting orders into accounting software, communicating efficiently with warehouse staff regarding orders.
- Shipping Related Tasks: Provide freight quotations to customers inquiring or placing orders, creating Bill of Lading documents for outgoing shipments.
- Invoicing: Creating sales order and invoices for all orders in accounting software, ensuring the customer is within their credit terms, determining the reason for returned products and creating credit memos.
- Record Keeping/Filing: Keeping a daily filing system for inventory related tracking documents and all customer related documents. Filing should be done electronically and uploaded onto company cloud
- Customer Service: Communicating on the phone and via email with the customers, knowing what information can and cannot be provided to the customers, properly answering customer questions, customer concerns, receiving purchase orders, and taking messages in a professional manner.
- Inventory Control: Provide up to date, real-time updates of all inventory levels when requested. Work closely with the Operations Manager and warehouse personnel to ensure that software system matches actual on hand inventory.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and data management skills.
- Basic understanding of invoicing and crediting processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Intermediate to advanced 10-key and data entry skills.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with a team.
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer