Our client at O’Hare International Airport is seeking a Temporary Full-Time Custodian that is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the buildings and responding to any maintenance needs.
- Daily checklist includes maintaining cleanliness of facility floors and carpeting, restroom cleanliness & trash removal, lunchrooms cleanliness of tables, chairs, counters, appliances & trash removal, office space cleanliness of floors & trash removal.
- Restock restroom paper products and disposable utensils in kitchens.
- Communicate any building issues or needs promptly to the Lead Custodian
- Detail-oriented and extremely punctual
- Able to learn quickly
- Flexible and able to handle a diversity of tasks and responsibilities
- Strong work ethic and willingness to dig in wherever needed
Hours: 2nd shift 2:00pm-1030pm Tuesday-Saturday
- Experience with commercial custodial work preferred
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to spend the majority of the day on your feet
Pay: $17/hr - $18/hr DOE
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer