We are looking for a Customer service rep to start in the Bartlett, IL office. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
The Customer Service Representative will interact with the company’s customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints. Ability to adhere and process a strong command of the company's customer service policies with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. Performs and assists with duties associated in customer service, sales and account management with the knowledge that quick and accurate assistance to brokers/customers and internal departments are critical.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Receive and process purchase orders, sample orders, provide confirmations
- Respond to all email and phone messages within one business day
- Communicates broker/customer order requirements with production, traffic and/or scheduling personnel
- Communicate order status updates, including expected delivery date, any perceived delays, or changes, with broker/customer
- Address any/all other issues related to customer satisfaction, including shipping communication
- Coordinate broker/customer requests regarding product maintenance and documentation; (e.g. CofA, spec sheets, labels, etc.) with assistance from associated departments
- Assist with other projects or duties as assigned
- Associates or at least 2 years of complex Customer Service, Account Management, Sales Support, Product Support or similar/related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Function efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain excellent communication and relationships with others; be a team player; maintain a positive attitude.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 1st Shift
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00/Hour
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer