Calling all Entry Level Maintenance Technicians to start ASAP for our client in Brookfield, IL. This is a Full Time – Direct Hire Opportunity.
Main Job Duties:
- Installs replacement belts, filters, gears, chains and valves.
- Complete Checklist for every job assignment.
- Complete Training on all "positions" of kitchen exhaust, evaporator and condenser coil cleaning and duct cleaning.
- Kitchen Exhaust duties include: Baffle boss: Main position that cleans all bajjle filters. Responsibilities to set up all pressure washers and back up Tarper as needed. Tarper: Cover and secure work area, tarp systems and ensuring the tarps are secure throughout cleaning process. Clean plenums, hoods and indoor components of exhaust system. Rooftop Tech: Clean bowls, exhaust fan is clean and intact, downward shafts.
- All roles are to maintain work area cleanliness, tool collections and maintenance and all Jystem’s are operational after job completion.
- Condenser Coil Cleaning duties include: Spraying technique, Jystem operations (Shut down and Power up operations)
- Evaporator Coil Cleaning: Proper spray technique with water or air, system operations (Shut down and Power up Operations), Proper quarantine and sealing of work area
- Duct Cleaning for HVAC Operations: Proper quarantine and sealing of work area, Proper filtration for airborne contaminants
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledge of electrical circuits and troubleshooting is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Hours: 2nd Shift 6 pm – 3 am (Sunday – Thursday) lots of OT
Pay: $14 Per Hour
Azimuth is an Equal Opportunity Employer