We are looking for a 3rd shift Quality Control Technician to start in our clients' food manufacturing facility in Bartlett, IL. In this position you will be responsible for monitoring the manufacturing process, ensuring that products comply with food safety, quality standards and written specifications.
- Monitor, verify, and enforce CCPs, GMPs, and SSOP’s;
- Inspect incoming and finished materials;
- Collect samples and data of the entire manufactured process;
- Pre-op activities: visual inspections, ATP swabbing on contact surfaces and allergen swabbing;
- GMP monitoring and training;
- Chemical tests (pH, Aw, allergens) and sensory evaluation on raw materials, semi-processed and finished products;
- Calibrating and maintaining test instruments and equipment;
- Perform other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
- Some College Science (Chemistry, Biology), or any related science (Bachelors or Associates degree desirable);
- 1-3 years of experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred;
- HACCP trained desirable;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint systems;
- Bilingual English/Spanish desirable.
Hours: 10:30 PM - 6:30 AM
Azimuth, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.