We are looking for a Purchasing Clerk, responsible for supporting the Inventory Control Department’s objectives in maintaining direct shipment status by confirming purchase orders and maintaining purchase order status, to start in our clients' facility in Rolling Meadows, IL.
- Release and issue direct PO’s through SXe via system or manual fax, email, internet;
- Review PO confirmations in Salesforce, assigning the ones for stock PO’s to the associated Buyer;
- Confirm direct PO’s confirmations in SXe;
- Expedite open direct PO’s with vendors, maintaining delivery date information and notes;
- Communicate product changes (discontinuation, pricing, packaging, etc.) to appropriate personnel;
- Backs up Direct Ship Coordinators;
- Direct PO Receiving;
- Resolving direct PO damages;
- Resolving RMDOs;
- Work with direct ship vendors to resolve service and delivery issues;
- Resolve invoice discrepancies (not related to cost) for direct POs;
- Communicate with Customer Care on direct ship issues that need resolution;
- File, track, pursue, and follow-up on freight claims resulting from direct shipment damages;
- Communicate product changes (discontinuation, pricing, packaging, etc…) to Product Management.
- High School or GED required. Associates or Bachelor of Science preferred;
- Minimum of 1 year related experience and/or training;
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, e-mail and memos;
- Ability to communicate effectively in small groups;
- Must have a good aptitude of numbers;
- Knowledge of basic ERP system, internet software, Excel, Word, Office processing software;
- Knowledge and understanding of basic fundamental purchasing principles.
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00
Azimuth, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.