We are looking for an Electrical Assembler/Panel Wirer with a passion and creativity for new product development, as well as the ability to think strategically, solve problems, and drive quality and continuous improvement in our product to start in our clients' facility in Bensenville, IL.
- Reading, and interpreting schematics including component and symbol recognition;
- Utilizing schematics, plan electrical assembly and wiring sequence;
- Following electrical schematics for build and wiring. Builds and wiring may include electrical junction boxes, line connections, stop buttons, push buttons, safety switches, outlets, electrical motors, variable frequency drives, plc’s, electrical sub-assemblies, and other electrical units;
- Building and wiring electrical control boxes and panels;
- Wiring complete machines and systems;
- Properly utilizing a variety of hand tools for assembly and wiring;
- Traveling to customer locations for installation as required;
- Communicating potential problems to Lead / Manager;
- Making sure assembly tasks are completed within budget and on-time per schedule;
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment;
- Understanding and maintaining both quality and quantity standards and expectations;
- Continually seek to improve work processes and individual performance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ related experience;
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills;
- Ability to read schematics and wire to schematic specifications;
- Ability to build/wire from schematics;
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable electrical codes, NFPA-79 and UL 508A.
Hours: First Shift
Pay: $22 - $25/Hour
Azimuth, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.