Our client, a promotional marketing company, in Kenosha, WI is looking for a Client Services Representative to join their team.
If you love to help others solve problems and have an eye for detail, this is a great opportunity to contribute to a growing company! This is a temp opportunity.
As a Client Services Rep, you will be working in a team environment to make it easy for your customers to order the products they want, when they want them. Customers make daily, weekly and quarterly purchases, depending on what their needs are. It will be your responsibility to understand what the customers need and work with your internal team to get the job done.
- Destruct/Manual Orders
- Answer Client Calls
- General Voicemail
- Carrier Freight Claims
- Return Authorization Process
- Calling Projects
- Freight/Carrier Issues
- Order Entry
- Call tracking
- Email tracking
- End of Month Reporting
- Knowledge of Order Process for Each Client
- Carrier Issue Report
- Visitor Check In
- Pouch Check In
- USPS Mail Distribution
- Warehouse Supply Closet Stock Inventory
- Office Supply Ordering & Stocking
- Coffee Station Upkeep
- Order Catering for Meetings/Tours
- Great listening skills. Sometimes the customers don’t know exactly what they need. They need your help! Listen to what they want and help them solve their problems.
- Strong communication skills. Nothing is ever perfect in customer service. You will have to work on your own and with your team to solve problems as they come up.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with various people/departments
- High school diploma is required, some college is preferred
- Previous experience working in a customer service role
- Knowledge of computers and using the internet
Hours: M-F, 7:30am-5:30pm
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity
Azimuth, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer