Are you ready for a job so hot that it melts metal?
We are partnering with our client in Carol Stream in their search for a TIG Welder with sheet metal fabrication experience.
This is a 1st shift, contract to hire opportunity
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Attention to Detail: the ability to make clean lines and cuts when welding.
- Dexterity: will work with your hands, and need to be steady during the welding process.
- Strength: the ability to lift or hold heavy pieces of metal in place while welding.
- Stamina: you can expect to be on your feet, often in hot conditions.
- Technical Skills: requires technical know-how, as does reading blueprints and understanding how the final product should look.
- Troubleshooting Skills: the ability to see flaws in welds or structural imperfections in the metal.
- Good Vision: Keeping a steady eye on the weld as it takes form requires good vision.
- Experience: 1 year of steady TIG welding experience
Hours: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM (Monday - Friday)
Pay: $17.00/Hour based on experience
Azimuth, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer