We are looking for a 2nd shift Shipping Lead to start working in our clients' manufacturing facility in North Aurora, IL.
- Coordinating with all departments for proper use of time, materials and manpower;
- Overseeing all areas to maintain a high level of quality, efficiency and properly use lean manufacturing principles;
- Developing and implementing measures to improve output, equipment performance and quality of product;
- Supporting the planning, coordination, and organization of area functions;
- Ensuring efficient production is of the right quantity, quality and cost;
- Resolving root cause issues;
- Overseeing training, and training new associates when needed;
- Liaising with all departments and suppliers to prevent delay to product or performance;
- Maintaining a healthy and safe workforce and workspace;
- Providing direction and disciplinary action when needed;
- Interviewing team members as needed;
- Treat all team members with respect and a sense of fairness: all employees are valuable and are treated as such;
- Using and representing Core Values in all daily functions;
- Assisting in the planning and execution of regular meetings with employees/line leads;
- Responding to emails within 1 business day.
Hours: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM Monday - Friday
- Strong sense of communication;
- 1-3 years of leadership experience in a manufacturing setting;
- Experience leading teams in multiple areas concurrently;
- Good organizational skills;
- Working computer knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite and easy adaptation to new programs
- Ability to lift/transfer 50 lbs regularly;
- Ability to motivate co-workers, colleagues and team members.
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00/hour
Azimuth, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.