We are looking for a 2nd shift Bagging Room Operator to start asap in the production warehouse in University Park, IL.
Must be able to comprehend the safe operation of the brown sugar production system in order to fill orders in a timely manner within customer specifications
Must keep accurate and legible records, internal documentation, and customer documentation on all product being utilized to fill customer orders
Must keep a safe and clean working environment
Must operate or be trained to operate all necessary equipment including, but not limited to forklifts, liquid pumps, ribbon blender, and the man lifts
Responsible for reporting all food safety issues to the shift supervisor, Production Manager or Director of Quality Assurance
Other duties as assigned by supervisor / member of management
- Mixing and Bagging experience along with Stand up Forklift experience.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel/Word.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb equipment, railcar ladders, truck ladders, silo ladders.
- Must be able to work in hot and cold environments.
- Must be able to work outdoors at times.
Pay: $16 to $17 range. 2nd shift 4pm to 12:30am.
Training would be on 1st shift which is currently working 4am to 4pm
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer