Are you ready for a job so hot that it melts metal?
We are partnering with our client in Aurora in their search for a MIG welder (also known as Gas Metal Arc Welding) with sheet metal fabrication experience. This is a 1st shift, contract to hire opportunity
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Attention to Detail: the ability to make clean lines and cuts when welding.
- Dexterity: will work with your hands, and need to be steady during the welding process.
- Strength: ability to lift or hold heavy pieces of metal in place while welding.
- Stamina: you can expect to be on your feet, often in hot conditions.
- Technical Skills: requires technical know how, as does reading blueprints and understanding how the final product should look.
- Troubleshooting Skills: the ability to see flaws in welds or structural imperfections in the metal.
- Good Vision: Keeping a steady eye on the weld as it takes form requires good vision.
- Experience: 1-3 years of steady MIG welding experience
Hours: 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM Monday through Friday
Pay: $17-19/hour based on experience
Azimuth, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer