Are you looking for a stable position in a challenging work environment? We are seeking Maintenance Mechanics to start ASAP for our client in Bolingbrook, IL.
Main Job Duties:
- Installs replacement belts, filters, gears, chains and valves.
- Rebuilds valves, pumps, and gearboxes.
- Troubleshoots pneumatic, electric and hydraulic machine problems and makes necessary repairs.
- Performs repairs to machines involving machine guarding, bolt replacement and breakdowns due to mechanical wear.
- Welds machine components.
- Performs preventive maintenance tasks such as lubricating parts, drives chains, etc.
- Handles installations, including hooking up air, water, gas and the alignment and leveling of equipment
Hours: 3rd Shift 10 pm – 7 am (Monday – Friday) OT/Weekends as needed
- High School diploma or GED and 3-5 years’ experience in the maintenance field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to weld stainless steel and other related metals.
- Knowledge of electrical circuits and troubleshooting preferred.
- Prior experience reading schematics and hydraulic drawings, preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Pay: $22 - 25 Per Hour Based On Experience
Azimuth is an Equal Opportunity Employer