We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to start ASAP in Romeoville, IL Warehouse.
- Correctly pack orders into shipping containers to prevent damage while in transit.
- Utilize RF Scan equipment to properly locate and store product awaiting packing.
- Operate highly automated state of the art shipping equipment.
- Must be cross-trained to successfully fulfill multiple roles within the team that could consist of packing, shipping, quality control, supply handling, and operating packing/shipping equipment.
- Operate at an entry level warehouse management software.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- A minimum of one (1) year of previous experience in a distribution center or warehouse atmosphere, including receiving, pulling orders, packing and shipping preferred.
- Previous experience operating RF Scan equipment and powered industrial equipment (i.e., forklift, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.) preferred.
- Ability to communicate well with internal customers and management.
- Ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to learn how to use warehouse management software and operate modern automated shipping equipment.
- Must have good attendance and tardy record.
- Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 55 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Hours: Night shift, Weekends and holidays required
Azimuth, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.