We are looking for 1st and 2nd shift Material Handler to start asap in Elgin, IL.
- Performs repetitive simple manual tasks that involve lifting and moving of product.
- Assists other material handlers, machine operators, and supervisors as needed.
- Maintains clean work area.
- Responsible for manufacturing, distributing, and consistently maintaining safe and quality food by following good manufacturing practices, allergen controls, food defense, HACCP, SQF, and regulatory requirements.
- Aware and accountable for maintaining and documenting preventative controls necessary to ensure food safety and quality.
- Responsible for immediately reporting all food safety and quality issues to management.
- Responsible for partnering with others, sharing knowledge, skills, and information within the assigned team and across functional areas.
- Responsible for enhancing technical and functional competencies, as well as professional and leadership development.
Pay: $13.50/Hour; 515pm-4am M-F
- Experience as a Material Handler
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel/Word.
- Must have good manual dexterity and vision.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb equipment, railcar ladders, truck ladders, silo ladders.
- Must be able to work in hot and cold environments.
- Must be able to work outdoors at times.
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer