We are looking for a 2nd shift Bagging Room Operator to start asap in the production warehouse in University Park, IL.
- Must be able to comprehend the safe operation of the brown sugar production system in order to fill orders in a timely manner within customer specifications
- Must keep accurate and legible records, internal documentation, and customer documentation on all product being utilized to fill customer orders
- Must keep a safe and clean working environment
- Must operate or be trained to operate all necessary equipment including, but not limited to forklifts, liquid pumps, ribbon blender, and the man lifts
- Responsible for reporting all food safety issues to the shift supervisor, Production Manager or Director of Quality Assurance
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/member of the management
Pay: $16 to $17 range. 2nd shift 4pm to 12:30am.
- Mixing and Bagging experience along with Stand up Forklift experience.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel/Word.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb equipment, railcar ladders, truck ladders, silo ladders.
- Must be able to work in hot and cold environments.
- Must be able to work outdoors at times.
Training would be on 1st shift which is currently working 4am to 4pm
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer