We are looking for a 2nd shift Machine Operator, responsible for taking materials staged by the pre weigh personnel and adding them to the mixing blender to manufacture finished blends, to start in our clients' facility in Bolingbrook, IL.
- Filling blender with raw material;
- Starting machine to blend formula according to formula instructions;
- Emptying product into super sacks;
- Validating the proper cleaning of the blender and equipment;
- Following GMPs;
- Following process instructions on batch cards;
- Assuring lot control on batch cards;
- Following allergen control procedures;
- Operating and checking sifters and magnets for foreign material detection;
- Labeling product correctly.
- Ability to work from written and/or verbal instructions;
- Ability to use a calculator to perform basic math equations for precision measurements;
- Ability to use a timer that will be provided by the company;
- Ability to use a utility knife safely that will be provided by the company;
- Ability to learn while training with an experienced Blender Operator;
- Ability to learn to accurately read and understand batch cards;
- Ability to work as a team member while under supervision of an experienced Blender Operator;
- Ability to perform other related duties needed as directed by supervisors;
- Ability to follow GMPs and other Food Safety and Quality requirements;
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 80 lbs safely;
- Quality/Production Training Needed;
- Must complete all courses in necessary training schedule within 90 days of assuming position.
Hours: 3 PM - 1 AM
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00
Azimuth, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.