We are partnering with our client in the Aurora area in their search for a CNC Brake Press Operator. This position is available for 1st shift, contract to hire opportunity
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: ·
- Setup and document tooling and safe practices for Press Brake operations
- Verify accuracy of machine settings to confirm accurate tolerances and machine functions.
- Operators will be required to maintain accurate parts and motivation on routine repetitive jobs.
- During operations Operator will be required to maintain cleanliness of the machine.
- In process checks will be required by the operator to maintain all required tolerances and quality.
- Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations.
- Communicates all production related items to next shift operators or shift supervisors.
Hours: 1st (6:00 am - 2:30pm)
- Must have a minimum of 1year experience in set-up and operation of CNC equipment (preferably Amada)
- Experience running turret punch presses, brake presses, lasers, etc.,
- Ability to use measuring tools
- Ability to read blueprints
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Strong team player with proven ability to work effectively with others at all levels.
Pay: $16-23/hour based on experience
Azimuth, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer