We are looking for a few experienced Sucrose Operator to start ASAP in their manufacturing plant in University Park, IL.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to comprehend the safe operation of the sucrose system and all operating systems to fill orders in a timely manner within customer specifications
- Must keep accurate and legible records, internal documentation, and customer documentation on all product being utilized to fill customer orders
- Must keep a safe and clean working environment
- Must operate or be trained to operate all necessary equipment including, but not limited to, the trailer spotter, forklifts, and the man lifts
- Responsible for reporting all food safety issues to the shift supervisor, Production Manager or Director of Quality Assurance
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor / member of management
Skills / Knowledge:
Must be able to keep legible and accurate records.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Must be able to climb equipment including, but not limited to, rail cars ladders, truck ladders, and ladders on outside equipment.
Must be able to work in all outdoor environments.
High School diploma or equivalent
Shift: 1st shifts & 2nd shift and is normally a 10hr shift.
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer