We are looking for a few experienced Shipping and Receiving Associate to start for our client in Schaumburg, IL.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create engraver molds/plates for corrugated packaging.
- Primary responsibility is packaging
- Proofreading/Checking order before going out
- Quality control
- Limited truck unloading (Operate Pallet Jack)
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Use a FedEx computer system, be comfortable with a computer.
- Process and input all customer orders-inbound and outbound
- Checking all orders for special requests
- Run stock reports to check for product status and availability
- Coordinate with operations and transportation departments the expediting of any order as necessary
- Handle returned merchandise in an efficient manner
- Investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies
Skills / Knowledge:
- 2+ Years of Shipping and Receiving
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- General Office, including phone and computer skills
- General basic math skills
- Effective Communication skills necessary
- Strong professional speaking voice
- Good follow-ups skills
- Detailed Oriented
- Multi-task oriented
- Deadline driven
- Ability to work with little or no supervison
Shifts: 1st Shift
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00/Hour
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer