We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to start at our client Elmhurst, IL. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring our customer calls are handled professionally and efficiently. As a CSR you will interface with customers, coordinate RES service scheduling, and enter job order information in a database and accounting software.
- Answer customer phone calls, determine needs, prepare quotations and schedule customer jobs
- Enter technician costs, pricing, and invoices for all jobs into Quickbooks
- Provide back up support to the office team as required to ensure excellent service for RES customers
Job Skills and Requirements:
Hours: part-time working 3 days a week. Tues, Thursday and Friday’s.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a positive attitude and professional phone skills
- Must have an ability to problem solve in critical situations, be organized and work well with both the customer and RES personnel
- Reliable transportation and attendance is critical, and flexibility for scheduling to meet customer needs is important
- Experience working with MS Word, Excel, databases and Quickbooks a plus
- Entry level employees will be considered if they possess the above requirements, have a high computer proficiency and can quickly learn our software suite
- Attentive to detail.
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer