Azimuth is assisting our client located in Aurora, IL in their search for an Administrative Support Specialist to start. This person will support the team through a variety of tasks related to organization, communication and responsible for confidential and time-sensitive materials.
- Assisting with invoicing, billing, account payable, reconciliations and collection.
- Prepares and monitors invoices
- Filing and organizing files
- Schedules Interpreters
- Assisting in the general appearance of the office
- Takes over scheduling duties as needed
- Monitors the after-hours phone as needed
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Responds to emails and texts in a timely manner
- Maintains confidential records and files
- Greets and assists visitors at the office
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Aiding in coordinating events when needed
- Runs errands as necessary
- Creates and modifies documents and reports
- Collaborates closely with interpreters and clients
- Inventory control and ordering supplies
- Performs specialized data entry
- Builds effective communication and long-term relationships with the interpreters and clients.
- Responds to customers/clients/interpreters in a professional and timely manner.
- Answers the phones and delegates calls
- 2+ years of office experience.
- 3+ of customer service.
- 1+ Scheduling experience.
- High School diploma, GED, some college preferred and/or equivalent based on experience to the related field.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and out of office when needed.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be self-motived.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Technology savvy.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer