We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to start ASAP in the Aurora, IL plant.
- Engaged in safety initiatives and processes
- Utilize technical knowledge and skills to support production department.
- Critical thinking; predictive and preventative maintenance, finding root cause of failure.
- Work positively with maintenance and operations teams to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Excellent teamwork, cooperation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work alone, with a partner, or as a member of a team maintaining safety, quality & productivity.
- Engaged in preventative maintenance processes through facility.
- Knowledgeable of lubrication, hydraulics, welding, pneumatics, electrical and electronics technologies.
- Willingness to cross train and learn new skills in other technical areas to enhance capabilities.
- Able to work with computer system for maintenance processes, stores and work orders.
- Provide own tools initially (tools worn out on the job will be replaced).
Hours: 2nd and 3rd shift available
- Successful candidates must be safety minded, multi-skilled, multi-tasking, team oriented maintenance technicians.
- At least 2 years’ experience in high speed, continuous run, manufacturing environments is preferred.
- Experience in a corrugated manufacturing facility is a plus.
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer