Azimuth, LLC is currently staffing a project located at O’Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois and have an immediate need for Customer Service Attendants. The Customer Service Attendants will provide services to ensure the timely transfer of passengers to their next terminal or stop at the airport. You will perform duties such as greeting passengers and explaining the transpiration process to their next stop at the airport or answering questions related to travel.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- After being trained and qualified to work your assigned post and, understanding the specific and general post instructions assigned to you, you will respond to passengers’ questions and requests regarding the Airport Transportation System.
- You will conduct general patrols of the assigned post during the shift hours and, if required, include numerous flights of stairs and the exterior of the post area including working in all types of weather conditions.
- You will assist passengers with directions and general business information.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing exceptional customer services.
- Knowledge of the airport transportation system and ongoing changes.
- Ability to listen and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Bi-lingual language ability in Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic or Polish is a huge PLUS!
- Ability to speak clearly and convey your message so others can understand you.
- The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms, legs, and moving your whole body such as climbing, balancing, walking or stooping for long periods of time
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- 1 Year Satisfactory employment preferably in the Customer Service or Retail industry.
- Ability to attend required training and orientation course and transfer the knowledge into skill on the job.
- Experience dealing with the public or working with customers is highly desired.
- Ability to stand, walk, climb, stoop for a minimum of 8-12 hours per day (two 15 minute breaks and a 30-minute unpaid lunch provided when working a full shift)
- We are looking for Part-Time coverage on both weekdays and weekends.
- Hours: 1pm-1030pm
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer