We are looking for a 1st shift Press Brake Operator to start ASAP in North Aurora, IL
- Setup and safely operate CNC Press Brakes to process/produce the highest quality products.
- Setup and document tooling and safe practices for Press Brake operations
- Verify accuracy of machine settings to confirm accurate tolerances and machine functions.
- Operators will be required to maintain accurate parts and motivation on routine repetitive jobs.
- During operations, Operator will be required to maintain cleanliness of the machine.
- In process checks will be required by the operator to maintain all required tolerances and quality.
- Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations.
- Communicates all production-related items to next shift operators or shift supervisors.
- Responsible for operation, proving programs, operating controls, setting all machine functions, and inspection of parts to assure conformance will be required.
- Must be able to work from drawings and sketches, read and understand manuals/specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
- Skilled in organizing work area before and after parts are processed, locating completed parts properly
- Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within capabilities.
- Reports all machine malfunctions to Management.
- Communicates with management, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- May perform other duties as assigned by management.