We are looking for an experienced Quality Control Coordinator. In this role you would report to the Quality Manager.
- Inspect products during the manufacturing process to ensure products comply with
- quality/customer requirements.
- Perform 1 st Piece Article on process and product.
- Comply and train new hires on the Quality Management System.
- Comply and train new hires on ISO-9001
- Knowledge of measuring equipment and calibration is required.
- Prepare sample submissions per customer requirements (PPAP).
- Knowledge of Corrective / Preventative Actions determinations based on the stamping process.
- Assist with Quality Control Internal Audits.
- Analyze, investigate, and document external and internal non-conforming products.
- Review SPC charts/data; perform statistical and data analysis to assure
- ongoing/improvement process performance.
- Work independently with an emphasis on team member importance with same goals.
- Must have ability to interpret blueprints with recommendations for conformance where
- Contribute to a positive and productive work culture.
- Periodic Responsibilities:
- Assist in the maintenance and promotion of the companys quality manual/policy throughout the
- Maintain/Establish applicable quality records.
- Generate and formulate ideas and procedures to provide continued improvement to the organization
Hours: M-F 7AM-330PM
Pay: $18--25/hr BOE
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer