We are assisting one of the world's leading providers of individual solutions in the special long steel products sector in their search for a Maintenance Technician for the warehouse in Carol Stream, IL. The Group is one of the leading manufacturers of tool steel and non-corrosive long steel on the global market and one of the two largest companies in Europe for alloyed and high-alloyed constructional steel.
A career opportunity for a highly-motivated, hands-on technician to work in the Company’s Maintenance Department. This person will maintain all equipment in a safe and productive manner to extend its useful productive life as long as possible and to ensure it is always ready to support production.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Conduct periodic preventive maintenance of all processing equipment
- Repair equipment
- Schedule and coordinate work by outside technicians
- Maintain spare parts inventory
- Building maintenance
- Train operators on daily maintenance, cleaning and troubleshooting of equipment
- Machine maintenance experience: bandsaws, grinders, cranes, & hoists
- Mechanical and electrical training
- Troubleshooting Machinery
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Building maintenance experience and willingness to learn
Hours: M-F 930AM-6PM
Pay: $25/hr+ B.O.E
Azimuth is an E.O.E.