We are seeking a 2nd shift Maintenance Technician to assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility in the Maywood, IL Warehouse. In this role you would be responsible for repairing and maintaining the machinery.
- Assisting with repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components including, but not limited to, washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers
- Assisting with performing preventive/predictive maintenance
- Resolving safety concerns; performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping; monitoring inventory supplies and maintaining maintenance records.
- 2+ years' experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English
- Experience with and ability to read a blueprint
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift
- High School Diploma/GED
- Boiler knowledge
- HVAC experience
- Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing
Hours: 2nd shift 2pm-10pm
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer