We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Rep to start ASAP in the Glendale Heights, IL Office. In this role you would be responsible for supporting the customer.
- Effective communication by phone and email with customers using professionalism, tact and empathy to maintain a long term customer relationship
- Retains customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains customer records by updating profile and account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's concern; investigating to determine the cause of the issue; explaining the best solution; expediting correction; following up to ensure resolution.
- Identify alternate means for procedures and discussing with managers and teammates.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Provide online web site support via telephone hot line
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Provides samples to customer; arranging shipment or delivery; notifying customer, following up for approval.
- At least 3 years of customer service experience
- Experience in IT, printing, mailing and account management very helpful
- High school diploma
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work Saturdays as needed
Hours: M-F with rotating Saturday
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer