We are partnering with our panels and controls manufacturing client in Franklin Park, IL in their search for an Industrial Panel Wirer. This is a first shift opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Electrical panel and Buss wiring
- Follow wiring diagrams and schematics
- Cut & crimp wires
- Label wires
- Mount terminal blocks
- Install pre-wired panel into control box
- Terminate wiring based on schematics
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot
- Obtain raw materials from inventory based on diagram
- Read, and understand blueprints, schematic drawings to determine wiring layout
- Inspect parts to find defects and ensure quality
This is a long term contract position.
- Must have knowledge of electrical symbols and schematics
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and drawings
- Must be able to use shop equipment and hand tools
- Excellent mechanical skills
- Proficient in industrial math including conversion from fractions to decimals
Hours: 1st Shift 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM Monday through Friday
Pay: $15-18 B.O.E.
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer