We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Clerk to start ASAP in the Bensenville, IL.
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible to assist in the coordination of loading and unloading schedules with warehouse staff; to monitor inbound and outbound paperwork with forklift drivers, ensuring proper counts and location of product, and to participate in establishing work schedules.
This position also ensures that schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly. The Warehouse Clerk helps monitor product location to assure accuracy and the best usage of space through warehouse consolidation. Qualified candidates need to be dynamic and have the ability to work successfully in a fluid environment.
- Able to perform all functions relative to the position in the Warehouse Management System,
- Tarantella, in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Ensure appropriate record keeping guaranteeing tight inventory control and product rotation are
- Actively participate in warehouse meetings and all committees also initiate and hold meetings
- as needed.
- Monitor and encourage a clean, neat and orderly work area within warehouse. Conduct
- operations in a manner that promotes safety and compliance with company safety policies.
- Communicate regularly with Customer Service personnel to ensure complete customer
- satisfaction. Communicate developments and issues regularly with management and staff.
- Proper opening and closing of the facility as needed.
- Responsibilities will bring this role out to the warehouse floor as needed.
- Proficient use of computer
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- High school graduate or GED Minimum
- Continue training on other aspects of warehouse manager duties
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer