We are looking for a Marketing Service Clerk/Forklift Operator to start ASAP in the Chicago, IL warehouse. The Sample Room Coordinator is responsible to process shipments in a safe and accurate manner, ensuring operational excellence, high productivity and customer satisfaction. This job reports to the Sales and Marketing Event Manager.
- Receives and processes Sample and Show requests.
- Receives, Quality checks (completeness/damage/ETC), inventories and distributes trade show
- demos and booths and other trade show materials, product samples, promotional items, product
- collateral, merchandising materials, and other materials as needed internally and externally.
- Schedules and sends out all Sample and Show requests in a timely manner, meeting deadlines and
- shipping windows.
- Ensure 100% level inventory accuracy
- Problem solves and recommends corrective actions for observed problems and process
- improvements as appropriate.
- Maintains, monitors, and reports on “open” and “fulfilled” Sample and Show Requests to the Sales
- and Marketing Event Manager, and others as needed.
- Organizes and maintains a presentable Sample and Shipping Room Area.
- Prepares, executes, and logs shipping materials as needed. This includes maintaining an inventory
- of all packaging materials, packing the materials, and preparing the required mailing and shipping
- labels as well as the appropriate paperwork.
- Operate all equipment by keeping the safety of the personnel and freight in mind
- Report hazardous cargo and any irregularities (damages, pilferage, ‘short' conditions) immediately to
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A good communicator with internal and external customers, including personal (telephone)
- conversation and written (email) correspondence.
- Ability to learn and execute computer software required to receive and process requests and maintain
- and report on inventories of materials: MS Word, Excel, Access and Outlook (for email), Ship Station,
- WooCommerce, Global Tranz, and others as needed.
- Comfortable working with UPS and LTL carriers.
- Must be organized and pay close attention to details.
- 2 yrs. prior experience preferred
- Lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Certified forklift operator
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access and Outlook (for email), Ship Station, WooCommerce,
Global Tranz, and others as needed
- Fluent in English
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a strong plus
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer