We are looking for 1st Shift Maintenance Technicians to start ASAP in the Berkley, IL production Warehouse. in this role you would be in charge of troubleshooting and repairing the production equipment. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.
- Troubleshoot and repair both electrical and mechanical problems with food production related
- Perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production and facility.
- Coordinate repair operations with production supervisors.
- Manage daily work orders and completes required paperwork.
- Perform necessary repairs and maintenance to buildings and grounds.
- Installs new and/or relocates all equipment.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings gears and other parts of machinery.
- 5-10 years maintenance experience, preferably in the food manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and repair of motors, bearings, conveyors, hydraulic systems,
- pneumatic systems and components.
- Knowledge with touch screen operating panels and equipment operation.
- Must be able to work as a team or individually.
- Must comply with all Company Safety rules and GMP practices.
Hours: 1st shift 5am-2pm M-F, Sat as needed
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer