We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to start 3rd shift in the Chicago, IL production warehouse.
In this role you will assist in the management and coordination of all procedures, processes and employees within the Maintenance Department; instituting the direction and goals of the Maintenance Manager as well as technicians and mechanics working with machinery as well as impacting production.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of all maintenance employees.
- Direct and lead employees engaged in maintenance skills
- Adherence to safety rules
- Assign projects to maintenance employees
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Employee ownership and understanding of product and process (team building)
- Assist technicians in maintenance activities using hand tools and equipment when necessary
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and machinery.
- Follow up on safety
- Report time and attendance
- Develop and train subordinates in the areas of:
- OSHA regulated programs
- Food defense, GMPs, HAACP, CCP procedures
- Machine operation
- Reading and understanding production specifications
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or a minimum of 5 years experience in Maintenance for consumer product manufacturer.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Experience in welding, Arc Flash, PLC and Hot Works
- Management Experience
Hours: 3rd shift
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer