We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Mechanic to start ASAP in our clients Baking Production Facility in Bolingbrook, IL. In this role you would be responsible for inspecting and ensuring the production equipment runs effectively. This is a contract to hire opportunity!
- To inspect and identify issues with all equipment and facilities herein. Failures of plant equipment shall be documented, reviewed and their repair incorporated into the maintenance controls schedule.
- To make any and all necessary repairs to equipment and facilities herein.
- Perform Pro-Active Preventative Maintenance
- To identify and eliminate any issues that would result in a loss of product, product contamination, or safety risk.
- Installation and or removal of equipment herein.
- Identify any parts used during repairs and aid in maintaining inventory of parts.
- To perform any reactive repairs necessary repairs to production and support equipment to ensure product flow and integrity of all equipment.
- To properly complete and document the completion of assigned orders, whether given verbally or in writing.
- Remove all tools and debris from any maintenance activity once it has been completed and inform the Plant Engineer to ensure appropriate hygiene and sanitation can be completed.
- Maintain active flow of communication with Plant Engineer to ensure that there are no issues that pose any product loss, contamination, or safety risk.
Hours: Mon-Sat,6 Days a week 10-12hr shifts 3rd Shift
- High School Diploma or its equivalency in experience and/or training
- Prior industrial bakery and/or food processing plant experience ideal
- Strong Mechanical & Problem Solving Skills
- Equipment Support (Boilers, Chillers, Air Handlers & Compressors)
- Plumbing, Pneumatic Hydraulics, Refrigeration
- Cutting/Burning Torch
- Power Industrial Training Certification
- Electrical skills, PLC Diagnostics
- Welding - MIG, TIG, Stick
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer