We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to start ASAP in our clients Addison, IL Plant. The company is a leading plastic manufacturer This is an immediate opening for a mechanically inclined, energetic and motivated person to handle industrial machinery and miscellaneous building repairs.
A brief list of some of our machinery includes: Van Dorn, Neissi, Cincinnati’s, Newberry’s, Battenfelds, Multiplas, preheaters, compression molding machines, drill presses and other miscellaneous machinery.
- Troubleshoot and repair of a variety of Plastic Injection and Compression machinery and auxiliary equipment.
- Make electrical repairs, interpret schematics and be able to troubleshoot problems with production machinery.
- Make building repairs for plant and office lighting, heating, dust collectors and other equipment as needed.
- Handle preventative maintenance duties and prepare corrective action paperwork.
- Make welding repairs as needed.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Prefer two-year College or technical degree or equivalent in maintenance repairs and/or electrical repairs.
- Strong knowledge and experience in hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC’s,
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude with experience in machinery maintenance repairs for injection and compression molding machinery.
- Minor welding experience.
- Ability to read and interpret sketches, blueprints and diagrams.
- Must possess own tools of the trade.
- Forklift experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be available for weekend overtime
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer