Our client in Carol Stream, IL is looking for a Plastic Injection Molding Operator. Our client is a fast-growing plastic molding manufacturing company.
This is a Contract-to-Hire Opportunity.
You will be:
- Setup/Start Ups on Injection Molding
- Remove and install molds
- Ability to troubleshoot machine processing problems.
- Inspect molds for damage or excessive wear
- Complete Mold maintenance requests for tooling repairs
- Perform simple mold pin change overs
You should have experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic math skills able to read, write, add and subtract whole numbers
- One to three years of prior Plastic/Mold setting experience, preferably in plastic industry.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Requires excellent mobility and use of proper lifting techniques to avoid injury
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous knowledge of injection molding processes
- Forklift experience a plus, must be able to pass forklift certification
- Safety Conscious
- 5S and Lean Principles a plus
Hours: 2nd Shift (2pm - 10:00pm) Monday – Friday OT/Weekends as needed
Starting Pay: $16 per hour
Azimuth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Learn more about us at www.azimuthway.com