We are looking for a Customer Account Representative to start in our client's office in Bensenville, IL.
The Customer Account Representative will be responsible for order processing and reporting and will work closely with the sales department.
- Ensure all orders are entered accurately daily.
- Ensure all follow up to customer is completed on each order.
- Review orders on a daily basis to ensure the customer receives their product on time.
- Route orders with the best and most cost-effective carrier where Brandt pays the freight.
- Send the Certificate of Analysis when the order is shipped.
- Confirm that order was shipped by the warehouse as requested.
- Provide proof of delivery to the customer as requested.
- Maintain consignment usage and bill accordingly.
- Process NAFTA certificate requests.
- Ensure customer receives proper documentation for air shipment or sea containers
- Match vendor invoice to direct orders
- Other duties will be assigned as needed.
- Process RMA
- Process Invoices
- Monitor all back orders to ensure that the orders are filled within the customer ’s requirements.
- Change dates accordingly as confirmed by Purchasing.
- Communicate with the Materials Manager in order to obtain the items the customer’s require.
- Ensure that the customer is informed of all delays in the receipt of their order
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
- Associates degree or higher
- At least 3 years experience in customer service
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written abilities
- Detail oriented
- intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office user
- Chemical Industry experience preferred
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer